Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sorry I want to be inspiring and witty...



But this midwest humidity and heat has totally zapped me of all ambition and strength. Seriously, it's 10pm and still 95 and humid...wtf? Come on fall where are you! So since I've gotten nothing fun to report in my life please sneak a peak at some of the things I'm covetting for fall and holiday from my favorite....Thread Social







( Retro, Military & Feminine oh yes please....)






And finally, the one I want more than anything....






(This dress will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine)




Sigh, unfortunately it needs to cool down like 30 degrees before any of these are feasible. I may catch a lot of hate for this but whatevs: I hate summer. There I said it. Hate hate hate it. I want my sweaters and riding boots please. Ugh I'm turning into Grumpy McGrumpypants. Here's hoping tomorrow is nicer weather.




(all images via Thread Social)

1 comment:

  1. looks like you're itching for fall.

    don't worry...me too :)

    have a fabulous weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...