Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm Back!

Hello friends! My it has been a while since I've been on here. Let's just say I've been in a pretty dark sad place the last two months that culminated in to a drunken hysterical breakdown. Not exactly how I wanted it to happen. Then again no one really wants breakdowns to happen, but they do. Anyway, after crying for what felt like hours and just saying everything that had been on my mind for the last two months I'm feeling better. Not 100%, but better. This breakup has taken it's toll on me but I think I've reached rock bottom so to speak, and I guess the only place to go from here is up! I've learned a valuable lesson through all of this though and know now why pride is considered the ultimate deadly sin. Throughout this whole ordeal I've made it a point to proclaim that I wanted this and it was a mutual decision. However that was only to save me from having to say that I got dumped. There you have it. I was dumped. And having to pretend that everything was fine and dandy when I was in reality completely destroyed finally caught up with me this weekend. I thought I had to be strong and not let my emotions get in the way; that however was a huge mistake and a mistake that has made me miserable for months. Do not follow in my footsteps friends. While I tend to be fairly apathetic and nonchalant, no one is completely emotionless, and it's okay to let them show once in a while. Otherwise you're going to be the crazy girl outside the bar crying up a storm, and I speak from experience, no one wants to be that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...