Monday, February 1, 2010

So I've Been Slacking....

Big time folks. I haven't blogged in far to long. So here I am with an update on all things revolving around my life. It has been crazy. Last to weeks were just that, work and house things. Although I am happy to report that the subfloor is done and the materials for framing out the walls have been purchased! Hooray! Next up is....new washing machine and refrigerator! ( I know, I know,I know I am lame and old.) But seriously it is such a relief to see the basement underway. I've never gotten to actually use it since before it was the band room and then it flooded. I can't wait to put it to use!

I've been meaning to blog about this for a long time, but over at Oofa and Life is Bananas they blogged about their new found love for Cargo's Blu-Ray Hi-Def powder. Me and the Bestie being faithful readers and lovers of all things make-up decided to give it a go. My first go with it....notsomuch. It provided my crappy skin very little coverage and it did not work out as a foundation for me. However, the next day I used it as a finishing powder over my foundation and concealer (I KNOW alright, I have terrible uneven skin. You should feel bad for me.) and WHOA! I was sold. My skin never looked so even and it lasts
A L L D A Y L O N G. No joke. Sephora has discontinued selling Cargo make-up but Ulta still carries it. I highly recommend.

Moving on to all things handbags. I've been dying for a new bag for spring. Back in Sept. D bought me the awesomest Lacoste Boston Bag from their L University Line,

(Navy in the fall? Sign me up.)

and I've been rocking the shit outta that bag ever since. But with spring around the corner I feel it's time to retire the Navy Blue :( and bust out a bright color or two. With that in mind, I am pleased to inform you that I am now the proud owner of this lovely bag.

(In the Evergreen of course.)

Can't wait for it to arrive!

Whew this has been a long one. Thats what I get for slacking so much. I promise to be around a lot more often this month.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...