Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me....But I can't help it that I'm popular.

First things first. Hitting the gym hard and keeping up with household chores is hard work. I had a list of things I wanted to get done before heading to the gym this evening hoping that I would still be able to make it at a reasonable hour. As I was getting outta my car I was mentally preparing myself to dive right in and resist the urge to sit in front of the computer, when I walk in and see the little broseph-in-law already doing the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen table. Made my day.

Anyway, so last night at the gym post work out I'm in the locker room bundling up, I over hear a convo between a 4th grader and 5th grader. We shall call the 4th grader "popular girl" or PG for short and the 5th grader "unpopular girl" or UP for short. It went something like this:
PG: So do you have a boyfriend?

UP: No, I've never even kissed a boy.

PG: (In utter amazement) Really!??!?

UP: Yeah I'm waiting until marriage.

PG: Wow, I've already kissed like 7 guys. ( Which I'm pretty sure means about 1.)
PG: Not to brag but I'm kind of like little miss popular.

UP: I'm like miss unpopular 'cause I don't have a boyfriend.

I was cracking up at PG and felt bad for UP. I wanted to be like don't let that little skank get you down, girl has probably never kissed anyone either. But I didn't know if their moms where around and I didn't want to get the rep around the Y as the girl that calls a 10 year old a skank.

Next up: Deception of the worst kind. My bathroom scale and I are not on speaking terms. Bitch has been lying to my face for I don't know how long. Weighed myself at the Y on their fancy doctor scale and resisted the urge to scream WTF?! since I was in the family locker room. 6 lbs heavier than what I've believed I weighed all this time. SIX POUNDS! It's not so much the weight, I know I'm not fat blah blah blah, but I've been living a lie. On tomorrows to do list: Buy new scale.

Thanks for reading my crazy gym shennanigans. I'm sure there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...