Thursday, January 14, 2010

Triathlon Training Day 4: It is starting to get to me.

So I've been doing really good here guys. I've been eating well, I quit smoking, and I've been hitting the gym everyday that I say I am and completing my workouts. Well I haven't had chips in a long time and for those that know me, know that I LOVE CHIPS. So today we had a lunch meeting at work and this story is to hilarious not to share.

Me: (Staring at counter containing Cheetos and Doritos contemplating devouring both bags. Instead decide to go with pretzels instead.)

Co-Worker: (Enters kitchen to get soda.)

Me: I CAN EAT PRETZELS!

Co-Worker: Um, yes you can.

Me: (Runs out of kitchen with handful of pretzels.)

Everyone has been so curious about my training and what I have to eat that I feel like I'm under scrutiny now. I think I need to take a chill pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...