Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hey I'm Over Here!

Hey everyone! So I've got a real life desk these days so I plan on being around this blog of mine more often. But if you're curious about wedding happenings please check out our wedding website! I don't update it too much right now but will probably post more over there as the big day gets closer. Here is a picture of my desk


(15%) Built all by me!

We went to Ikea on a Saturday. It was madness as usual. But we made it without fighting or breaking up, and did Liz Lemon proud. 

Looking forward to being around here more often!

Cheers!

Marisa

1 comment:

  1. The real question is...did you make it to/from Ikea without getting terribly lost? I always have an awful time finding what I want there.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...