Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Some Fail Mixed With Some Win

Okay, so obviously totally failed on Motivate Me Monday....AGAIN! Only this time worse because I didn't even post about my fail. EPIC FAIL. Unfortunately I was at work until 11:30 Sunday night and by the time I got home and in bed it was after midnight. Needless to say Monday I was anything but motivated. However, I did drink more water last week. Perhaps not 8 glasses a day but definitely an improvement from my usual. This week the challenge is to BE GOOD during Thanksgiving. It's so easy to over indulge during the holidays, but lets stay focused and help eachother out!

Okay onto some winning. Sooooo excited for this :) The fabulous Summer and her best blog pal Melina are hosting a blogger secret santa! I can't wait. If you would like to participate (And you know you do) click on the cute little owl button on the left and get started! Who knows, maybe I'll get your name and you will then be the proud owner of some awesome Des Moines things. Which I know you're all dying to have. So get a clickin' on that owl!

In other news, Friday is not just any Friday...it's Black Friday. I work Midnight to 7am, this is my 5th Black Friday and for some reason, I'm dreading it a little this year. Maybe because I closed last year and the insanity had died down by the time I got there. Better stock up on some Redbull!

How about you guys? Anyone braving the Black Friday madness? If so please be kind to the sales associates, we're truly doing the best we can.

Cheers!

Marisa



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh God, that sounds like an awful shift! I hope it goes by fast... I do NOT do black Friday. I don't like large crowds. Even if they gave away an iPod or something like that, that still would not get me out to shop that day. I will be working on Friday anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on Black Friday! And have a fabulous holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are very workaholic and i love your attitude very positive even though things seems so rocky... love you so much.. enjoyed your blog, following you now, hope you could visit my blog too..kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't brave the black friday sales at all..it was too crazy out there! happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't do either. :(

    Check out my giveaway, its MAC!

    Summer-Raye

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...