Friday, November 18, 2011

Gettin' Down On Friday

Man am I glad it's Friday. A co-worker summed this week up quite nicely when talking about her MIA bagels:
"You know it's a week where you don't have your life together when you lose a bag of bagels." I think everyone can relate to that. 

I'm super pumped to head to Ames this weekend to have dinner with my old co-worker from my high school days who also happened to be my college roommate. Should be most excellent times. 

Some of you happened to notice that fame whore in the back of my vlog yesterday. He demanded I introduce him to the world properly. So, without further ado meet Bobo the cat.

How you doin?


This is a 100% accurate description of how Bobo sees himself.

I also have another sweet little kitten who Bobo tries to keep under the bed so he gets all the attention. Then he gets shot in the face with a water bottle. Meet Elvis.

She's a little shy.


But, she guards my mail and thats why I love her. Oh yeah, Elvis is a girl. I didn't know that when I named her. SHE'S A CAT. Like she even cares.

And to prove my point about Bobo being a fame whore this is the look he had after I took pictures of Elvis.


Yeah, stink eye to the max. Told you, fame whore. 

Well I hope this has brightened up your Friday. Bobo is off getting his Jagerbombs on with some fuckin' skanks sporting his new fucking haircut.  I'm just joshing ya. More than likely he will eat some food and sleep all day. Don't worry my cats are not alcoholics, no need to call animal control. 

Weekend Cheers!

Marisa




11 comments:

  1. love the cat! have a great trip to ames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, how cute! i love how she's really posing for the pictures! ;)

    i hope you have an awesome weekend! have fun catching up with you friend!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. *whoops, i meant youR friend. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a photogenic cat ;) So adorable! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobo definitely looks like she loves the attention..and she looks like she is posing too! fabulous! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dear, nice blog ! Is very cosy :)
    Follow you now.Can you follow me back, please? :)

    www.noarguee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, they're adorable! Thanks for the introduction :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute cat!
    Mr.Freddy adores it... he kept saying, ''Oh, cute cat''. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! I would never lose a bag of bagels. EEk!

    Such fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...what lovely kitty cats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gangsta cat. ha.

    Check out my blogging secret santa and participate.

    Summer-Raye

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...