Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Day....Bleh

Valentine’s Day is in exactly one week. Please note that it is my most hated holiday. I’m not overly romantic….okay I’m not really a romantic at all which is probably why I’ve always been at odds with February 14th. Don’t get me wrong I love presents. So feel free to give me presents but without the sappy card or anything with hearts on it. These things are acceptable:
(Stella by Stella McCartney)

 (Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses)
(Kenneth Cole swimdress)

These things are absolutely NOT acceptable:

 (Flowers...I killed my first office cactus)
(Candy. If you know me, you know I rarely touch the stuff.)

(Jewelry. I lose it or I break it. Or sometimes I lose it because I broke it. Just don't.)

So there you have it. Now you know what to get the cynical non-romantic girl in your life for V-Day. And me, because again, I like presents. Oh and if you reaaallllllyyy want to get on my good side get me this.

(Mulberry Jessie Clipper Handbag...only $695. And I'm worth it. Righhhttttt????)

Anti-Vday Cheers,
Marisa
*images via google

1 comment:

  1. haha too funny! i'm not really big on v-day either. all i care about is the next day...my berfday. woop woop!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...