Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh The Weather Outside Is Weather....

So I'm sorry Midwest. I jinxed us. I kept saying "if we make it through January without another blizzard we're in the clear." My apologies. How was I supposed to know that February 1st would bring the worst snowstorm of the season? So here I sit at 8:20 in the morning, in bed in sweats because it's to dangerous to drive to work just yet. Not complaining. I baked some cookies yesterday because thats what you do when it snows. You bake. So I got to enjoy some milk and cookies for breakfast while watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians, so all in all not a terrible morning. 

While that is the fun news, I have some tragic news: my wellies broke. Probably my own fault for not taking them off properly and always stepping on the heel to get them off....then the heel broke. And I passed up a pair of adorable white Hunter's on a recent Gilt sale because I was like I don't neeeeddd these I already have some wellies. Sigh. Now I'm wellie-less and we just had a huge snow storm. Mother Nature hates me. I did find my camera though, so now you don't need to donate a camera to me, just donate these to me. That would be great.

Well I suppose it's time to start the journey to work. I saw a snow plow drive by so I guess that means civilization as we know it is still around and that means work. While February 1st brought about doom in the Midwest, it also kicked off this little lady's Birthmonth so stop over and wish her a happy birthmonth!

Snowmageddon 2011 Cheers,

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...