Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer, Shakespeare and Twitter

This summer is off to a great start. Oh and I'm doing A a favor and trying to twitter so feel free to follow me on twitter @marisa84. We'll see how long it lasts. Anyway, went to Shakespeare on the Lawn at Salisbury Gardens last night and had a blast. I honestly never thought that at 25.5 years of age I'd be all giddy over a new bf, but here I am and I'm not complaining. We went out with the bestie and her bf and all went well so wooo!!!!!!!!!!! It's on! Hahaha but really I'm so happy and excited and looking forward to....everything I guess. I spent the last 5 months worrying about how I'm going to get through the day and how I'm going to get through the rest of the year even. Sometimes it's crazy to think how taking a chance on one person can make you forget all the things that made you think you weren't good enough. I guess what I've learned through all this is :


1: Life always goes on. Even if it's not how you thought it would.


2: (To bust out my nerdy side) "You can commit no mistakes and still lose, that is not a weakness, it is life. " -Jean-Luc Picard


3: I'm pretty freaking awesome.


Happy Monday Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. pretty good lessons you learned there.

    #3 is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...