Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sorry For the Absence

The old hard drive bit the dust. But now I have a new and improved one so woo hoo! So a lot has gone down since I last left you and I promise I've stopped being a Debbie downer....because I met a boy :) If you're my FB friend then you know his name but if you're not I don't want you stalking my life so we'll call him A. I'm going to keep this post short as the Midwest has turned into Hell and I want to go sit in my AC living room. Just know that A is very nice, cool, fun and we have a great time together. So more stories to come, first date all that jazz....haha jazz. I'll explain that as well later. So no more depressing blog it's on to fun times! Stay cool my fellow Midwesterners and especially to my bestie who's AC broke today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...