Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Excuse me just a minute...

I've been avoiding doing a post completely about A & I for fear of driving everyone away with my giddy little girl antics but you know what? It's my blog and I'll do what I want. So everyone, meet A.







(Please disregard my serious need for a haircut)



I know it's only been a short while but the state of being that I'm in is a complete 180 from a month ago. A month ago I was convinced that I'd never find anyone ever again, that would make me feel special, important and pretty and all that other good stuff. I was so wrong. Okay and I know I said I was done with musicians after my last little mix up but I am telling myself that since A is a jazz musician and not the typical rock and roller I go for, it's a-okay. (No pun intended, haha) I'm having a hard time figuring out what to write, I'm not sure how to put it in words, but it just feels right. Sounds crazy I know, told you crazy girl antics but whatever. He's a nice, smart, caring talented guy and I'm a lucky girl. Plus the Art Center was our first date, and I flipping love the Art Center. So, he wins extra super rainbow glitter points for that. Now all I have to do is take him to Noodle Zoo because he's never been and no one who lives in the DSM should be deprived of Noodle Zoo.


Alright well if you made it all the way through, you're a good friend. And if you're in Des Moines, go to Noodle Zoo. Like now.

2 comments:

  1. Um what in the world is Noodle Zoo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's right...it's YOUR blog so you swoon all you want over that man of yours ;)

    noodlezoo...hmmm. sounds interesting enough.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...