Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's a Bright Sunshiny Day!


Well I'm finally 100% over my sickness and feeling ohhhh so much better. My apologies for that sad sad rant. I was truly feeling lonely as hell and full of self loathing. However I am past that now and everything is fine. Anyway soooo excited for this weekend as me and the bestie are heading up to the Ole college town to hang with our long lost roomie. ( She's not lost she just doesn't live in the DSM with us.) Can't wait for the crazy times I know are ahead. We know how to party and it's been faaarrrrr to long.

(who's that guy you ask? Don't know but he bought our drinks all night ;)

Friday can't get here soon enough, this week is dragging yet again. Ah well time to get to work on my spring look book. I'll post about that later.

Oh and 10 DAYS TILL MUSE LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


( OMG OMG OMG OMG)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...