Friday, March 19, 2010

Holy Update!!!!!!!!


My apologies blog friends. I have been MIA. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. At work, at home, traveling and such. Oh and what was it I was traveling for you ask? Why, to see
THE GREATEST BAND TO EVER LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(OMG MUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Most amazing 2 hours of my life. Words cannot even describe how awesome it was. When Matt Bellamy sang out "I'll never let you go if you promise not to fade away" 23,000 thats right 23,000 Muse fans shouted back "Our hopes and expectations." And I got to be one of them. The energy in the United Center that night was unlike anything I've ever experienced before, and you can bet that I will be seeing them again. Soon.

On another note, got to see an old friend who is a blast to hang out with. I miss him and wish we could see him more often.

Stop. Hammer time.

More like....MARATHON TIME! Yeah, okay I know I was all about the triathlon training. I will be the first to tell you that training for your first distance/endurance race is hard by yourself. Especially when you're not a fan of 2 out of the 3 things in a triathlon. So I am now in training for the Twin Cities Marathon. It's supposed to be a really great marathon, smaller so not to overwhelming. Really excited. And I have a training partner for it. It also cost $106 so I am in it to win it. I don't drop $106 just like that. Unless it's Michael Kors. Or Kate Spade...okay maybe I can drop $106 like that, but I mean business if I do.

So tomorrow morning bright and early, hitting the Y. Woooo!!!!!! Can't let my "coach" down.


Happy Friday!
(And Happy March Snowstorm to my fellow DSM-ers)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...