Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We're Midwesterners...


And we're tougher than you. Thats right. For all you Southerners and Calinfornias that think 50 degrees is cold, we say HA! Our "high" today was 5 and I must say it wasn't so bad. Nothing compared to the "high" for Friday.....-6. Yeah that is a NEGATIVE 6. Foot of snow on the ground and another 8 inches on the way? BRING IT ON! Because let's face it, when it comes to dealing with weather, the Midwest does it best....oh except for that 20 car pile up in Newton on I 80.....sometimes ice gets the better of us. I like to imagine it looked something like this:


(image via failblog.org)

Anyway, while 25 years of Midwest weather allows me to travel in the most dire of conditions I'm still really really really hoping for a snowday tomorrow. Because let's face it, who doesn't love a snowday? Plus I've been really lazy tonight so now I've got a lot of stuff to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...