Saturday, December 5, 2009

Badass of the week

I've decided to start a weekly thing. It will be called badass of the week, basically just any badass person, place, or thing that I'm into that week. (I guess I should call it badasss noun of the week.) Anywho, this weeks badass is.....
FLEA! (aka Michael Balzary)
(I dare you to make fun of bass players to his face.)

I have been diggin RHCP alot lately and you may see me dancing up a storm in my car thanks to this handsome fellow. There is no denying; Flea is a badass bass playing machine and boy can bring the funk like no one's biznazz. The Chili Peppers are a kick ass band and have been for many many years, but Flea puts them over the top and into extreme ass kicking territory. If you don't believe me, listen to Aeroplane and see if you can stop yourself from getting down with the slaptastick funkay-ness that Flea brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...