Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Turn It Up

Perhaps some of you don't know, but I love me some cheesy pop music. Miley, Britney, Katy Perry just to name a few. Muse will always be number one and one and only, but man when I'm working out or driving in my car turn up the cheese!

That being said...

I'd written off Lady Gaga as another pop sensation with some whacked out ensembles. Her new song has blown my mind away like WHOA! I can't get it out of my head and it is seriously rockin'. For some reason it reminds me of Cyndi Lauper, who was my hero back in the day. ( I had the record. Yes I said record. For you youngsters thats a vinyl disc and yes we actually used to play them, not just make wall art out of them.) I was going to go to Target today to buy the CD because I am obsessed with "Bad Romance". Alas my parade was rained on as it doesn't come out until Nov. 23rd. It's a safe bet I'll be running to the store that day and snatching up my very own copy. So for those of you who may have been Lady Gaga doubters I say "Listen UP! This song means some serious Biznezzzz." So have a listen and a watch and come join the circus that is Lady Gaga's world of awesomeness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...