Tuesday, November 17, 2009

EDEN


Time to talk about one of my most fav local shops here in the DSM. Eden is located in the trendy lil neighborhood known as the east village and while small in size it is packed with awesomeness and I can easily lose an hour in there. Eden carries some of the things I love most, number one being Caldrea products.
(I may or may not be obsessed)

They also carry Keihl's, L'Occitane, Molton Brown, Fresh and other various beauty and home goodies that I love to ogle and wish I could take them all home with me. When you come to visit Des Moines (and I know you will because who wouldn't) or already live here and haven't heard 'bout this gem go check it out now! It will soon become your fav place too. Oh and also buy some Caldrea dish soap. Seriously, it will change your life. And get the Rose Pomegranate, it is beyond perfect for the Holidays. Thank you Eden for carrying my number 1 household obsesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...