Sunday, November 15, 2009

RENT



I was lucky enough to see RENT yesterday and let me tell you it was AMAZING! Even more amazing was seeing Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal that close and to hear them sing right in front of me. Many a times did I want to rush the stage and profess my undying love to Anthony, but I refrained. I think he looked at me once, and I think we shared a connection so he probably knows. Ohhh it was SO fabulous my friends. D has been suffering the aftermath however, as I've been playing the soundtrack all day. I think he secretly likes it.

In other news....

I do not like Vodka Martinis. I accidentally ordered one last night at one of my favorite Des Moines establishments The Lift. I was debating between a Vodka Redbull and a Redbull Martini and when the bartender asked me what I wanted I combined the two and ordered a Vodka Martini. Let it be known, that I am no James Bond. Ah well another crazy weekend wrapping up full of life lessons and awesome musicals. So until tomorrow I leave you with RENT.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...