Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday, monday...

Another Monday down, and almost time for....Black Friday. I just want it to be over. Once it is I will be a much happier less zombie like person. In other news today I got the new Lady Gaga CD and am listening to it right now. It's pretty flippin awesome. Go buy it. Now.

Anyway

Boring Monday, just the usual paperwork catch up but I did get lunch at Noodle Zoo today so at least there was that. Just needing to de-stress and relax for the next couple of nights. Black Friday is approaching, I don't know if I mentioned that. Ughhhhhhh just gotta make it through this week. Time for this lady to go rest up and try to ignore the dishes in the sink and the laundry in the bathroom....we'll see how that goes. Trying to stay Zen. If you are too here is a little pic for inspiration.



Until next time loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...