Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's Over!

Black Friday that is. Soooooo happy to have that behind me. T'was crazy, I stayed up for a whole 24 hours, something I hadn't done since college. In general though, the customers were nice and there were no major problems that left me wanting to punch people in the face. So until next year! I guess I still have day after Christmas. Oh the returns that will happen then. Ah well. We had a good Thanksgiving full of delicious foods and wine and a fairly relaxing weekend. Oh and bonus. Found a dress for my Holiday Party on Black Friday at Von Maur for......$14. It's not green or one shouldered, but it's super cute and did I mention it was only $14? So it's nice to have that out of the way. That way, on the day of I don't have to be running around like a crazy person trying to find something to wear like last year. I can relax and get my nails done :) Short post for the day but I'm still trying to get back on a normal schedule after the Midnight-7am shift.

Peace out yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...