Friday, December 9, 2011

25 Days of Birthmas Days Who Knows What

Oh hello. Yes I'm still here. Still Birthmas-ing it up. A lot has transpired since we last saw each other but I can't share anything just yet. I hope to be able to tell you come Monday. And you know catch up on your blogs. I've been trying but there are seriously not enough hours in the day. I hope everyone is still in the Birthmas spirit and I hope you got snow! If ....it snows where you live. Don't forget there is still time to enter the giveaway! Tell your friends!


Cheers

Marisa

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, spill it sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. birthmas?! lololol! i hope you are having a blast! and looking forward to getting an update from you, YOU GIGANTIC TEASE. l ol

    have a fab weekend! hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your killing me with the suspense

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't get a snow this past weekend, but some parts of Massachusetts they did.
    I'm looking forward to hear good news from you, darling.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...