Wednesday, December 14, 2011

25 Days of Birthmas Day 14: Shipping Internationally

Well guys, I learned some things today. Like shipping across the pond is not cheap. In fact it will most likely cost more than whatever you're shipping and will take an hour of your time at the post office because you filled out the WRONG customs sheet. Oh well, I"ll know better for next time and at least my Secret Santa gift is on it's way! I hope she likes it :)

Speaking of across the pond, I've decided that if I was to have a Birthmas party and could invite anyone I wanted it would primarily be a British party. For example:

(did someone call for a Doctor?)

David Tennant has to be there because he is pretty. And a Time Lord. 

Music will be provided for all party guests by



And of course sitting at my VIP table will be my very best friends

HRH The Duchess of Cambridge

The girl who made "short" okay

and last but certainly not least

The worlds teeny tiniest most fashionable mom who will teach me all of her secrets for when I eventually pop a kid out.

So there you have it. My Birthmas Party. Of course you're all invited too!


Cheers!


Marisa

P.S. Don't forget the giveaway ends tomorrow!







8 comments:

  1. Hahaha, this was cute! Shipping internationally really isn't cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, love this idea! Now you've got me thinking about who I'd want to invite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had to send a package to italy one year and it definitely cost more to ship than what was in the package. it was ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha amazing b day party, yea shipping is quite expensive I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. shipping internationally is SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS! and so expensive! blargh!

    and you BETTER invite me to your party! who wouldn't want to invite an angry/hostile chick that types in caps to her party?!?!?!?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love me a British celeb!!! Thankfully I won't have to be shipping anything over the pond this year, because you're right, it takes forever at the post office and costs more than the gift itself! Great post, Marisa! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. International shipping is a pain. mostly becuase I never know what customs form to fill out!! Ugh.

    Looks like a fun selection of people for a party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oof, I do not envy your shipping, cross country was enough for me! This would be an awesome party, I would love to sit with those lovely ladies and listen to all those guys play great music. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...