Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Lost Feather

No this is not an APB for a feather that I have misplaced. It's a post about Sarah at A Lost Feather!!! She is basically my first blogger/internet friend and is an artist hailing from New York. She runs a brilliant Etsy shop (here) where she sells her artwork and also jewelry! She is nice, funny, talented and most importantly she is the proud owner of this little love muffin:

(meet Boo)


I know what you're thinking, how could someone who owns such an adorable furry friend NOT be awesome at life? So, I'm here today to share with you some of my favorite things from her shop and to encourage you to check out her shop and her dog blog .


I love the simplicity of these wood plaques painted by Sarah. 


This might be my favorite though. Constellations over *insert your city here* How awesome is that?


She also does jewelry too, and I loooovveee her bracelets.


So there you have it folks. My super awesome amazing artist friend Sarah. Go check out her shop AND if you love it as much as I do (and her!) write your own post like mine and receive a free print and a 10% off coupon to her shop! You have no excuse not to check it out because I linked her blog and shop 29298359874592359852 times in this post. Yeah, that many. 


Blog Friend Cheers!


Marisa


6 comments:

  1. :D thanks Marisaaaa! i laughed out loud at your mention of boo haha he is a little love muffin! (how hilarious is that first photot?! he was like "ugh come on i don't want to pose with these flowers. rar."

    i'm going to send the print and code over in a few minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i would love all of those. thanks for sharing such cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute muffins and really creative pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. her dog is SO CUTE!!!!! and i love the stuff in her shop, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...