Friday, November 11, 2011

(Future) Homeward Bound!

I'm heading to Minneapolis today to spend a wonderful weekend with my boy and (gasp!) meet the fam. Keep your fingers crossed for me ;)

We have some really fun things planned, but what I'm really excited for is a trip to the Walker Art Center . Our friends generously gave us tickets they were not able to use the last time they were up there.

(via)

Where this Claes Oldenburg lives


Catch up with you all after the weekend! Hopefully I have some good adventures to post!

And thank you all for your sweet comments, and thank you new commenters and followers. I don't know what I'd do without you guys :)

Cheers!



Marisa

10 comments:

  1. Have fun and I hope you have adventures to share as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh have so much fun! Good luck meeting the 'rents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Good luck! That is nerve wracking, but I'm sure it'll go perfectly <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and have fun! One of these weekends we should try to meet up for coffee or a drink or something! if you have time! I know your time with your boyfriend must be precious because of the long distance relationship thing, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure the 'rents will love you! :) And good luck!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my dear, i hope your w/e with your boy was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck!!! Can't wait to hear about your weekend and how it went...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope meeting the family went well!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...