Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Hangover- Part 2

Okay on to Part 2. Wedding Day! So basically I woke up and was like oh my god what happened last night? My head seriously felt like it would explode at any second. Like any sudden movement and BOOM no more head. Will felt the same. So at least I was in good company. We did absolutely nothing exciting the whole day and couldn't even be bothered to head down to breakfast so we had it brought to us. 

(hooray for being a lazy hungover bum)


However due to the inability to get out of bed, Will and I rediscovered an old love of a television show.

(We seriously watched this for hours. Don't act like you're not jealous.)
(via google)

Okay obviously the rest of our morning was lame and I won't bore you. Finally almost feeling better, we get ready and head for the wedding. It was at Wartburg College in Waverly Iowa, which is a nice little town and the campus was cute. The wedding was nice, her dress was gorgeous and I love when people look so happy :)

So because we are drunks were thirsty and hungry and had time to kill before the reception we stopped at the Applebee's in town and got some appetizers....and maybe a drink. Don't judge me. Because now it's on to the reception where a very good time was had that I shall just display in pictures. ( Don't worry I have a great story at the end.)

(And the evening started off so lovely...)

(The lovely couple we got to spend the weekend with)

(Then maybe some drinks were had)

(Okay as you can see a lot of drinks were had)

(Then the boys had a dance off)
(And then there was a photo shoot with "Uncle Denny")

So here's the story. We were about to leave and head out to the bars because as I said we are drunks were thirsty. But before we left Will wanted to take a picture with "Uncle Denny", because who wouldn't want a picture with a huge mobster looking guy with no shirt on under his sports coat? So he gives me his camera and I proceed to snap a few pics. As I'm doing this Uncle Denny's "woman" comes up to me :

"And whyyyy are we taking pictures?"

Me: Oh we're about to leave and the guys wanted to take a pic before we go.

"No, I know what my man is doing. What is yours doing?"

Me: Excuse me??????

"Do they even know him?"

Me: Um, that's Matt's (the groom) Uncle they're really good friends of his?

Apparently that satisfied her because she walked away. Still Heather and I looked at each other like, did that really just happen? Were we almost in a fight?

This was honestly one of the funnest weddings I've ever attended. I think maybe it was just my company :) Congrats to Matt and Jamie and thanks for the great times!

Stay tuned for Part 3-Post Wedding Party!

Cheers!

Marisa

p.s all pictures are from Heather unless specified, because Will is a lazy bum and STILL HASN'T UPLOADED HIS!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. oh gosh, there's a part 3? i think i would have been done after the wedding haha acutally.. last summer i went with my bf to his best friends wedding.. we all went to a bar afterwards including the bride in her pretty fluffy dress haha.. it was pretty ridiculous and so fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hangovers are the worst...but yes a very great opportunity for the magic of television. Glad you made the best of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my daddy loved to watch that serie!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping for a part 3 too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i figure the best things come in threes, right? sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU WATCHED WALKER TEXAS RANGER?!?!?!? REPEATEDLY?!?!? LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. This story just keeps getting better, lol!
    First things first, you look gorgeous! Love the dress!
    Ok, Uncle Denny has me rollin', ah ha ha! Sorry about his crazy girlfriend!
    Can't wait to hear and see more pics! Tell Will we are all waiting, lol!
    xo
    gi gi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...