Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Letter To My Friends

Well it's been 1 year and 1 month since the world as I knew it stopped. If you've been a reader for a while you've seen the progression from that first day to now. I've refrained from doing a whole introspective who am I, what is the meaning of life kind of post. This isn't really that kind of a post, more just a thank you. Thank you to all my friends. I never knew how amazing all of you are until I was at my very worst and you still wanted to be friends with me. I never even knew how close of friends I was with some of you until you were there for me without even asking. I can't tell you how much it's meant to me although I hope that you know. I've done a complete 180 with my life, going from the grounded settled down girl you all knew to a somewhat free spirited girl who travels at the drop of a hat. When I started my 30 before 30 page I admit that I was worried that I'd never accomplish it in 4 years, but because of all of you I'm already crossing things off of it. I'm going to hike a mountain, learn ballroom dance, see Mount Rushmore (fingers crossed!) and run the Dam to Dam. Never in a million years did I think maybe a month after making the list that I'd be able to cross 4 things off of it! I couldn't have done it without you as some of these things requires a partner, knowledge and hospitality, and above all your constant love and support. So thank you everyone, I love all of you. Also lets go on an adventure soon :)

(my favorite ladies)


(best picture ever)


(You know its a good night when you pass out in your dress with the best mans coat for a blanket )


(Bring back the beard)





( we win at being besties for life)


Love you all!

Cheers,

Marisa

1 comment:

  1. well sounds like things are going well! cool post!

    and that beard up there is killing me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...