Monday, December 21, 2009

Holy Hiatus/Badass of the Week.


It's been awhile, my apologies for the absence. I've been crazy busy and I was home in Illinois for the last couple of days. However I'm back and oh boy am I excited to bring you the badass of the week. It is none other than my Fabulous bf! Why is he the badass of the week you may be asking yourself? Why, because he got me the greatest gift of all time. TICKETS TO SEE MUSE LIVE IN CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats right, I'm going to be seeing Muse. Perform. Live. I told D I might cry. I might cry right now as I type this. I am beyond excited, I've already got a countdown going. Matt, Dominic, Chris....oh my. It will be the best day of my life. I've waited sooooo long for them to come back to the midwest that I can't believe it's actually happening.
(image via google.)

Oh my lord. They are beautiful. It's going to be beautiful. Congrats Bf on being badass of the week! You are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...