Saturday, September 26, 2009

Whew!

It's been a while. I haven't really had anything to blog about lately. Still rocking out to The Resistance. It never gets old, at least not for me. It might be getting old for D, but he has to suffer through it. The seasons are definitely changing as the air is getting cooler and crisp, which I welcome wholeheartedly. Fall is my favorite season, as I love the fashion and just the coziness of it all. Fireplaces, apple cider, houses smelling of cinnamon and clove. Not to mention the layering oh the layering! No more boring t-shirts and tank tops with mini skirts or jorts (jean shorts-I don't wear them but plenty of other people do) but now it can be oxfords with sweater vests or turtlenecks and puffy vests. And with real shoes! No more flip flops! Oh I can't wait for the cool weather to fully arrive. Until then I'll be waiting here anxiously. Enjoy a picture of my adorable puppy Dexter while you wait too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...