Monday, November 15, 2010

It's November!

And I saw my first snowflakes on my run on Sunday! Unfortunately then I stepped on a used condom.....Guess you gotta take the good with the bad eh? You know what else November is bringing?????

(November 19th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I cannot wait! Last year we saw it in the IMAX so I plan on doing it again. It was amazing! Probably should re-read the book...again...for like the 17th time.

Anyway enough about Harry Potter awesomeness, this weekend was FINALLY low key for me. Went out for dinner and drinks with my co-worker and some of his friends Friday and Saturday I stayed in and watched my fav movie Amelie. Mostly because I was tired and Crabby with a capital C. The crazies are out in droves my friends. Beware of the mall. Less than two weeks till Black Friday...anyone braving the mobs? I will be closing at Bath and Body Works and I am preparing myself for the madness. Normally I invite people to come visit me however, I won't be offended if you don't.

On a random tangent has anyone ever tried a juice fast? I'm curious I've never tried it before and honestly I haven't really done a whole lot of research, does it really do anything? I'll take any tips pointers, etc.

Hope everyone had a great Monday!

Marisa

2 comments:

  1. stepping on a condom...ew. :/ ..my husband is DYING for Harry Potter. He already bought his movie tickets for Friday. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i can't wait for harry potter! i finally caught up this weekend and watched the last one so i'm ready!

    but ew about the used condom. barfaroni!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...