Friday, October 23, 2009

Weddings

Weddings always get me. I tear up when seeing the bride walk down the aisle and when they exchange vows. It's bizarre because I have no desire to get married myself. The thought of having to go through all that makes me shudder. I know it's weird, but I'm not religious and marriage is at it's core a religious institution, so I just can't find a reason to get married. It's expensive, and time consuming and stressful, but for some, being able to call someone their husband or wife makes it all worthwhile. I love D, more than anything, but I don't want to call him my husband that badly. So please invite me to your wedding, I love them it's fun to attend. Also I make an excellent bridesmaid. Just don't expect an invite to my wedding or to be one of my bridesmaids.

And now a picture of me being an awesome bridesmaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day sparkle :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...